Lush Green Turf Direct from the Grower
Matilda Soft Leaf Buffalo Turf
- Australian Bred and designed to suit our harsh weather conditions (summer heat, winter frosts).
- Can tolerate up to 80% shade and also loves the full sun.
- Rich green in colour.
- Evergreen Soft Leaf Buffalo.
- Recommended for high traffic areas and where a high quality lawn is required.
- It has a medium broad leaf.
- Fast growing, hardy and likes good drainage
- Will usually grow in any soil, but we still recommend a good layer of top soil for a better finished job.
- Excellent turf for playing fields, schools, footpaths, pre-schools also backyards where there may be dogs, children etc.
- Very strong grass but is still quite soft to sit on
- Very economical for replacement if turf wears out
Greenlees Park Couch Grass
- Deeper green than other couches
- Tolerates a small amount of dampness
- Will go brown if in frosty area (frost will burn the turf)
- Can be used on bowling greens, golf courses, front and back yards.
Shademaster Soft Leaf Buffalo
- Soft broad leaf
- 85% shade tolerant
- Thrives in full sun
- Nice dark / bottle green in colour
- Less susceptible to fungus
- Medium growth rate
- Thick, spongy turf makes it a great all rounder, particularly kind to children
Wintergreen Couch Grass
- Top of the range couch
- Very slow growing turf
- Very fine blade
- Good deep green colour
- Compliments garden beds and rockeries because of it’s thick mat and fine blade
- Wintergreen was used on Parramatta Stadium and many other sporting arenas.