Laying your new LawnWhen laying your lawn, there are a few steps you need to take:
1. Start at a straight line such as a driveway or walk way.
2. Lay out the rolls, as you would like a rug or tiles.
3. Make sure all joints are butted tightly together without overlapping or spaces between the strips of turf.
4. Stagger the joints in each new row like a row of bricks.
5. Use a large sharp knife for shaping around trees, flowerbeds or borders.
6. Roll the grass to smooth out small bumps and air pockets, but rolling is not essential as the grass will eventually settle.